We're looking for a native Portuguese speaker that wants to jumpstart their career in tech and grow with us!
As an Account Executive at Boards you’ll lead both growth and account management initiatives, build a strong pipeline across relevant verticals, develop and and nurture relationships with new and existing users, and you’ll be responsible for helping us accelerate our footprint and user base through driving end-to-end strategic growth processes that focus on initial user adoption.
Some Additional Responsibilities:
- Handle multiple user lifecycles from initial adoption to user retention.
- Convey a high level of expertise when speaking to users by leading demonstrations of our app and its capabilities.
- Increase user adoption and engagement by consistently nurturing relationships after onboarding.
- Analyze performance and strategize on improvements that will increase the success of the users business goals and expectations.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the chains affecting Boards’ growth and implement strategic initiatives to adopt new social selling users.
- Provide workshops to resolve inquiries by providing tech and account management support.
- Execute scalable and efficient work processes that include account management, performance tracking and improvement.
- Handle risk management by detecting early signs of churn, and providing services through escalation paths.
- Represent the company and voice customers’ needs internally with product and tech support teams to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Communicate in multiple channels - including chats, zoom calls, events and social media.
- 1+ years of experience in fields such as business development, customer success, management consulting roles, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives in a high paced environment.
- Growth oriented - team player.
- Sharp, excellent problem solving, presentation, communication and business analysis skills.
- Techstack: HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Monday.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing Communications or equivalent.
- Languages: Native Portuguese and English at a professional level. (Additional languages an advantage).
- Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil - Ability to work evening hours an advantage. (Hybrid Model)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying